Frank & Oak hosts a Warehouse sale in Vancouver with Style Democracy.
There are two words in the english language that should always be paired together, “warehouse” and “sale”. There is nothing I love more than hunting for treasure, and finding an incredible deal at the same time. I have been shopping at Frank & Oak for a while now, frequently popping by their Vancouver store in historic Gastown. Having a familiarity with their monthly collections, I went into the sale with a list of pieces I had regretted not getting previously.
My friend Meagan of livingboldly.ca and I partnered with Frank & Oak x Style Democracy to pre-shop the sale, and share our finds with our readers.
I have done many warehouse sales in my day so my strategy was easy. Grab a few bags, go through everything, and then narrow it down. Then use one of the empty bags as my “I’m not leaving without these” bag, and then doing another lap to see anything that got restocked, while I was trying on the first haul. Sometimes my best finds would be on my second or third time going through the racks and tables.
While we were shopping Meagan and I both met in front of the same shirt, and before a tag-of-war ensued we found multiple sizes of the Frank & Oak Jasper Oxford shirt in a Chambray.
Frank & Oak Pants: $25 each – Buy 3 or more and they are $20 each
– Chambray “The Murphy” dress pants
– Indigo “The Cooper” slim straight dark denim jeans with gold contrast stitching
– Burgundy and Grey plaid “Laurier Fit” dress pants (Part of a suit I got)
– Grey and black slim cut “prince of wales” printed sweatpants with gathered ankles
Frank & Oak Shorts: $20 each
– Grey and pink polka dot swim shorts
– Black Sweat Shorts
Frank & Oak Dress Shirts: $25 each – Buy 3 or more and they are $20 each
– Chambray “The Jasper” shirt [The one I’m wearing in the post]
– Grey Acid Wash denim shirt
– Navy Blue with felted wool contrast collar and pocket
– Azure blue dress shirt with a black and white woven contrast pocket
Frank & Oak Blazer: $40 each
– Burgundy and Grey plaid “Laurier Fit” (Part of a suit I got)
Frank & Oak Belt: $12
– Red/Navy/White braided leather belt
Total: Only just over $300
Now that you’re mind is blown and you are feeling the urge to shop, I suggest you bring a friend to help you navigate through it like I did.
Here’s the details
Wednesday, May 4, 2016 to Sunday, May 8, 2016
Wednesday – Friday: 11:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Frank & Oak Warehouse Sale
551-555 West Broadway (Just before Ash st)
Vancouver, British Columbia
Debit & Credit only
Cash not accepted
Also if you haven’t been to the Frank & Oak store in Vancouver, you can check them out at 316 W Cordova street in Gastown.
Photo above taken outside the Frank & Oak Gastown Store (Not the warehouse sale)